Tests Needed to Start TRT or HRT
The British Society of Sexual Medicine (BSSM) guidelines recommend a minimum of 2 separate blood tests ,performed on differing days, to determine if there is a testosterone deficiency.
In addition, prior to commencing therapy, baseline tests must include Full blood count, Biochemistry, Kidney and Liver Function Tests, Lipid Profile and hormones.
If you are looking to begin your TRT/HRT journey, or just would like a blood test to look at hormone levels, then using one of the blood tests below will allow you to do just that.
If you would prefer not to use the buttons below or are unsure which is right for you please call 02039003209 and an experienced team member will help you find the correct tests and take your order over the phone.
There are a large number of blood tests available, not just general health and hormones screening but we have assembled the most relevant tests needed below to allow you to get started on your hormone balancing journey.
Why use this service?
- Accurate Results, Reliable Service
- Confidential- Personal information and results are kept private and secure through individual patient portal access.
- Discreet Packaging- Blood test kits are sent in double layer packaging with no mention of our service or what the contents may include.
- Accredited Labs process your results and are regulated by CLIA and uphold the highest standards. (Link to information below.)
- Balance My Hormones are the original TRT treatment company in the UK, you are in safe hands.
It can also provide more information to the doctor as a screening tool as well. Sometime lack of libido may be related to elevated prolactin or too much or too little oestradiol as much as it is to low testosterone.
Blood Draw Services
Prices starting from £35, contact the office for more details.
If you have access to a health care professional who can draw you blood the then all you need to do is order the test here and click the waiver saying you do not need a blood draw service. Our staff will arrange to have your kit posted to you with a warning to only have a qualified person draw your blood.
The laboratories that partner with Balance My Hormones are fully licenced and accredited by the CQC and ACAS.
Blood testing companies used are regulated by the CQC. Balance My Hormones is not a provider of care.