Why use Balance My Hormones?
Balance My Hormones was founded by Michael Kocsis, who underwent testosterone replacement therapy over 20 years ago at the age of 22. After seeing the benefits of treatment he became a big advocate of hormone therapy for those that need it.
From his experience with hormone therapy in America he saw there was a dire need to bring the kind of knowledge and expertise to the UK and Europe.
Balance My Hormones was founded in 2016 to help men and women through the journey of hormone treatments that are made difficult if not impossible from the NHS or other private offerings.
Unlike other TRT/HRT clinics many of our employees are long-standing patients of hormone therapy themselves. They have a strong desire to help others who find themselves in the situation they were once in. Because they have first hand experience of the misery of hormonal imbalance and the confusion around the safety and efficacy of treatment.
Michael Kocsis is the founder of Balance My Hormones and underwent testosterone replacement therapy himself over 20 years ago. He understood what it was like to navigate a medical system that neither cared nor understood his condition – low testosterone.
As a result, he set up Balance My Hormones to help people like you to help regain your health through hormonal imbalance, without being fobbed off or being made to feel like a criminal.
Many members of our team themselves are on hormone replacement therapy. We know what it’s like to feel frustrated, scared and confused – both about your symptoms and hormone therapy itself. And that’s why we’re here for you.We’re not just some faceless online company. We have a genuine passion to serve in an area that misunderstood by doctors and patients alike. Our doctor partners are experienced practitioners with a passion for safe and effective care.
Balance My Hormones: What We Do
- Offer access to bespoke treatments in the field of hormone replacement therapy (HRT), and TRT UK and Europe through our partner providers.
- Have agreements and links with GMC licensed doctors, clinics, accredited blood testing services, and GPHC pharmacies and facilitating clients access to these services.
- Our agreements have been created to offer a concierge patient service that is convenient and excellent value for money.
- Our clients are also members and can receive consultation and care from our partner clinics both in the UK and Europe or from the convenience of their own home in the UK.
- We are an online platform for facilitating clients to explore various treatment options through our website. We can assist the client through the process of receiving care through our partnered doctors and clinics.
- All medical care is provided solely by the provider partner.