Table of Contents
- Mission Statement
- Aims and Objectives
- About Us
- The Management and Staff Team
At BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD, our diverse knowledge and experience portfolio will enable us to provide excellent medical services to our patients. This is only possible because of the dedication and commitment of our staff. Balance My Hormones Ltd is a UK based company with the mission to offer the very best in bespoke private Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women. All medical professionals who are to be partnered or employed with us are fully qualified, vetted and licensed to ensure the highest standards of care. Our highest priority is the wellbeing, safety, comfort and satisfaction of our clients.
Aims and Objectives
At BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD our aims and objectives are:
The wellbeing, comfort and satisfaction of our service users.
- We ensure all our staff are given guidance and training to ensure they are working in accordance with equality and diversity policies at BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD.
- Providing high quality, safe and innovative service meets that expectations of our service users.
- Maintaining financial sustainability by increased operational efficiency and actively developing commercial skills so that we are able to thrive in a more competitive and challenging environments.
- We ensure that all members of our team provide the highest standard of care and service by having the right skills and training to carry out duties competently and with confidence ensuring service user and staff safely wellbeing at all times.
- A robust complaints/comments procedure is in place, whereby all service users can participate in making improvements to the company. They will also know that any concerns will be investigated, and outcomes will be discussed. any changes required will be made immediately.
- All our service users and their families are encouraged to be more involved in creating their individual care plans to ensure optimum care.
- All consultations are provided by the independent doctors obligated under all of the General Medical Councils regulations as detailed in ‘Good Medical Practice’.
BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD through it’s TRT and HRT clinics aim to provide a high quality and personalised (independent sector) healthcare service. The practice is geared to help treat patients based in the UK where it has been difficult to access these treatments affordably and safely from some private clinics and the NHS.
We aim to deliver a high quality service and expert care in a purpose-designed environment. The main regulated service:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
Location, Registered & Correspondence Address:
Balance My Hormones LTD
Company no: 10172894
24 Holborn Viaduct,
City of London, London
BMH Medical, 10A Upper Wimpole Street, Marylebone, London, W1G 6LL
BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD (Company number: 10172894) is a Private limited company and will trade as:
BMH Medical(Balance My Hormones Clinics) for carrying out registered regulated activity.
The Management and Staff Team:
- The registered provider is BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD
- The registered Manager : Michael Kocsis
- The Nominated Individual: Michael Kocsis
The Registered Manager Michael Kocsis, MBA is responsible for:
- Providing leadership and management to ensure a robust operation and high quality service, whilst safeguarding service users.
- Creating an open, positive and inclusive approach for staff and service users.
- Ensure service delivery meets the assessed needs of each service user.
- Ensure effective quality assurance and monitoring system is installed and adhered to.
- Maintain accurate and suitable record keeping as well as financial procedures to safeguard the organisation and service users.
- Ensure appropriate training, supervision and appraisal of staff is carried out on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Act 1974.
Management & Staff responsibilities
To ensure that all care is delivered in accordance with the requirements of our service users.
- The organisation promotes equality and diversity amongst its workforce. We believe that our employees are entitled to work in an environment which promotes dignity and respect for all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- The management team actively supports the company’s equality and diversity policies and believes that the workforce takes its lead from the top. We aim to be an inclusive organisation where individual differences are respected. Staff and clients using our services are treated with dignity and respect at all times. Everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage.
- We believe that our service is stronger with input / feedback from both our employees and clients alike. All information is monitored and acted upon accordingly.
- To ensure that all staff are trained and qualified to undertake their roles and they have the requisite skills to deal with the job required of them.
Compliance and Background Checks
BALANCE MY HORMONES LTD conducts extensive background and compliance checks on all the staff members who are in direct contact with members of public; all information is held on record and no candidate is able to work without having the required compliance in place before they are placed on work.