We can offer our patients affordable hormone treatments and individualised consultations with our doctors. We believe the cost of hormone therapy should be a sustainable proposition. Monthy Subscriptions for Doctor and Diagnostics as well as treatment plans are available
- Hormone Balancing with TRT, HCG, and anti-oestrogens for low T Men due to Andropause or ageing
- Hormone Balancing for Women, known as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and symptoms related to menopause
- Hormone Balancing for younger men due to classical or idiopathic hypogonadism
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy for sexual dysfunction
- Hormone Balancing due to the effects of environmental oestrogens
- Anti-Ageing HGH and IGF-1
- HGH and IGF-1 for fibromyalgia and joint issues
- Subclinical Hypothryoid and Hashimotos Thyroid hormone balancing
Why Use our Hormone Balancing Service?
We started our patient focused service in 2016 and have led the way with our innovative approach to hormone deficiencies that were often being ignored by NHS doctors or other private offerings. We are the first and only clinic to offer health coaching or what we call “Personal Case Manager” to support men and women on their journey to optimal hormone balance. Our services encompass more than just the treatments, they are designed for easy convenient access with personal coaching and support.
- We are the original UK TRT service offering a one-stop approach with bespoke TRT and HRT Services in the UK and Europe.
- Blood Testing Kits sent to your home.
- Face to Face or Online Consultations to manage your care from one of our clinic or the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Medicines from our licenced pharmacies shipped discreetly to your home.
- We can also arrange to have you visit our hormone balancing doctors in the UK or EU.
- We provide the very best coaching, support and patient advocacy included with your treatment subscriptions.
- We offer safe treatment protocols and regular monitoring through our CQC registered clinic called BMH Medical.
Guide To HRT/TRT Treatment Modalities available in the UK for Low Testosterone and Hormone Imbalances including Testosterone Deficiency and Menopause- This list is for informational and educational purposes only and is not an offering of services. All Treatments are selected by the doctor based on a thorough investigation of symptoms, diagnostic blood tests, consultations, and only after the consent of the patient being treated. This is not a pick list or an options list. The purpose is to share infomation regarding potential treatment options available in the UK and EU. Some of the items listed may not be licenced or available in your country. Inclusion in the list does not mean Balance My Hormones endorses this treatment or that the doctor treating you will prescribe these items for you.
- Sustanon®(Aspen), testosterone propionate 30 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, and testosterone decanoate 100 mg/mL
- Nebido®(Bayer), testosterone undecanoate 250 mg/mL in a 4ml amp or vial
- Testosterone Cypionate Licenced in Europe, and the USA
- Testosterone Enanthate (Non-proprietary) licenced in the UK and Europe
- Testosterone Propionate 25 mg/mL, 1-mL amp
- Alcohol Gels commercially prepared
- TESTIM®(Ferring),Gel, testosterone 50 mg/5 g tube, 30-tube pack
- TESTOGEL®(Besin),Gel, testosterone 50 mg/5 g sachet, 30-sachet pack
- TOSTRAN®(ProStrakan),Gel, testosterone 2% (10 mg/metered application), 60-g multidose dispenser
High concentration transcrotal compound testosterone cream.
- Mesterolone (off licence) Euorpe Only
- HCG-Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin 2000IU, and 5,000 IU
- Somatropin recombinant human growth hormone
* this is not an exhaustive list and inclusion in the list does not mean availablity. Please contact the team if you have symptoms of hormone deficiency and require a consulation.