Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) London
TRT in London
Our bespoke TRT and HRT services are designed around you as we know there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach when it comes to balancing hormones.
If you are looking for advice and guidance or even just a blood test to check your hormone levels, then feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our consultants.
Unlike other online “services” many of our employees are long-standing patients of hormone therapy themselves. They have a strong desire to help others who find themselves in the situation they were once in. Because they have first hand experience of the misery of hormonal imbalance and the confusion around the safety and efficacy of treatment.
Michael Kocsis is the founder of Balance My Hormones and underwent testosterone replacement therapy himself over 20 years ago. He understood what it was like to navigate a medical system that neither cared nor understood his condition – low testosterone.
As a result, Michael set up Balance My Hormones to help people like you to regain your health and wellbeing.
Balance My Hormones: What We Do
- In our London office we offer access to bespoke treatments in the field of hormone replacement therapy, HRT, and TRT through our partner providers.
- Have agreements and links with local London based GMC licensed doctors, clinics, accredited blood testing services, and GPHC pharmacies and facilitating clients access to these services.
- Our agreements have been created to offer a concierge patient service that is convenient and excellent value for money.
- Our clients are also members and can receive consultation and care from our partner clinics both in the UK and Europe or from the convenience of their own home in the UK.
- We are an online platform for facilitating clients to explore various treatment options through our website. We can assist the client through the process of receiving care through our partnered doctors and clinics.
- All medical care is provided solely by the provider partner and not by Balance My Hormones Ltd.
Can I speak to one of your TRT Consultants in London?
Yes we have consultants available at our offices in London, come and speak to one of our GMC registered doctors by booking an appointment with us today.
Will I have to have injections for TRT or can I use gels?
We highly recommend injections, however if you are not a fan of them you could use our gel which works great and is dosed specifically for each customer.
What is the cost of TRT in London?
We charge anywhere from £49 to £113 per month depending on treatment options you need.
Is your TRT clinic in London registered with the Quality Care Commission?
Yes our BMH Medical Clinic is registered with the CQC and our doctors are all GMC approved.
How can I get Testosterone Replacement Therapy in London?
We can provide testosterone replacement therapy in London, simply book a consultation via phone or livechat to get started.